- Setting up multiple primary databases on separate ASE (PDB1 & PDB2) to a single Replicate site (RDS.RDB) using MSA.
ASE1.PDB1 --> SRS1 -->
ASE2.PDB2 --> SRS2 --> RDS.RDB
- The primary databases (PDB1 & PDB2) are managed by separate replication servers
- In SRS1, connection and subscription created successfully to RDS.RDB.
- In SRS2, the connection failed to be created with error connection already exists
- In SRS2, create subscription also failed using PDB2's replication definition. Error reported as New site not controlled by this SRS.
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
SAP Replication Server 16.0
multiple PDBs; corporate rollup model , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.