When navigating to an Item and checking the Content Object settings, the "Skip content structure page on launch" setting is no longer visible.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to an Item record
- Go to the Content Objects tab
- Click the gear icon to access the Online Content Settings
- Go to the Launch tab
- The "Skip content structure page on launch" setting is not present
"Skip content structure page on launch" will be missing when Course Home is enabled. Course Home does not utilize the content structure page thus the setting has no impact on the Item so it's removed.
Disabling Course Home can be a large impact on users if they are already used to the look and feel but if there is a need to utilize this setting, Course Home can be disabled.
- Go to System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration
- Edit the LMS_ADMIN property file
- Set enableCourseHome to false
- Apply Changes
Note: This behavior is changed with the 1H 2021 release thus this only impacts vSaaS customers that are not yet upgraded until later in 2021. The terminology of "Skip content structure page on launch" is also updated to "Automatically launch content when starting or resuming course"
Skip, content, structure, page, on, launch, sf, lms, missing, gone, found, find, setting, item, course, home, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-CHM , Course Home , Problem