- Datatype of entity attributes is decimal is a Conceptual Data Model (CDM) or Logical Data Model (LDM).
- Generating a new Physical Data Model (PDM) for IBM DB2 for z/OS, column data type is DEC.
- How to generate DECIMAL columns in the SQL script.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7
- IBM DB2 Version 12 for z/OS
db2mvs, db2mvs10, db2mvs11, db2mvs12, type, number, numeric , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.