- In Display Preferences, the Content tab allows you to specify the information that you want to display on the symbol.
- In case of a class association in an Object-Oriented Model (OOM), user can decide to display the constraint at the center, that is the rule code.
- In addition, it displays the association name, not its code.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.7
relation, relationship, link, label, middle, 824259, CR824259, CR#824259 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.