Posting to an asset raises the error AA615 "Mean amount from & & exceeds low value asset maximum amount"
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter an asset posting app e.g. Post Acquisition (Non-Integrated) with Automatic Offsetting Entry.
- Enter the details of the posting.
- Simulate or save and the error is raised.
- If the asset class associated with the asset is a Low Value Asset and you have exceeded the low value asset maximum amount the error will be give.
- If the asset class is not a Low Value Asset, but when the asset was created a Low Value Asset was used as a reference then the error will also be given.
If the asset is required to be a low value asset, then the error is correct, but if the asset uses another asset class then create a new asset master without using a reference asset, or not an asset from a Low Value Asset class. If there are already values posted, then the values can be transferred using the app Post Transfer Within Company Code.
KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , Problem