- You want to determine when the changes occurred to the posting periods from app "Manage Posting Periods" (APP ID F2293).
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- A specific user executes the app "Manage Posting Periods".
- You would like to know more information on the time, date and user who executed the app.
This information is currently not available to view in the frontend or maintained in the app.
- You can create an incident to SAP Support requesting the change logs for the table T001B.
- SAP Support can access this via the backend (SCU3).
- They can export the entries to excel and provide them via the incident.
For more information on this app please see the FIORI apps library link here. In this document you will find links to the SAP Help Documentation for this app.
Managing Posting Period, Permitted Posting Periods, Change Documents, , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , Problem