- Shutdown Server button, in red, on the lower right-hand corner, in AMC works.
- The Start Server button, in green in that same lower right-hand corner.
- Shows as an active button
- When clicked, does not give any information
- But once it is shut down, ASE cannot be started from AMC.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Administration and Management Console (AMC)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
Monitoring restart fails ignores , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.