Unexpected columns show in table when using advanced Filter in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.2.8
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the problem story based on planning model.
- For example, the story has advance filter like this (Year=2001 and Quarter = 1) or (Year=2002 and Quarter = 2)
- Note that two more column (Year=2001 and Quarter = 2) , (Year=2002 and Quarter = 1) shows which is unexpected
"Unbooked data" option is checked for version dimension. Advanced filter and Unbooked data is unsupported in SAC.
Uncheck "Unbooked data" option or hide the any columns that does not respect the advanced filter that has been set.
To request a new feature, it is proposed to submit an improvement request on customer's influence page. The instructions can be found in the following documentation:
2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, blank cell , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem