- You create a new incoming check, assign it to a check deposit and then assign this to a bank statement.
- Later you cancel the check deposit and the check and recreate them again.
- You then check the bank statements Transaction tab. Here, the old, now reversed incoming check ID still appears.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to the Bank Statements view.
- Search for the Bank Statement ID.
- Select the Bank Statement.
- Go the Transactions tab.
In the Transactions Data sub-tab, in the Document ID field you see the original, now reversed incoming check ID. You expect the new check ID to be displayed.
The Document ID field only displays the first document reference when the bank statement is created. Any changes/updates of the document flow are not reflected here.
This is the current system behaviour.
Bank Statement, Document ID, Incoming Check , KBA , bank statement , incoming check , document id , AP-PAY-BS , Bank Statement , How To