After applying the rule Derive territory and having deleted sales data for an account, you now expect the territory to be automatically deleted.
Sales Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Customer.
- Go to the Account View.
- OpenAccount ABC (ABC represent Account ID).
- From the Sales Data facet, add sales Data.
- From the Action button, click Derive territory button.
- Now delete Sales Data.
- Go to Sales Territory facet.
You notice that Sales Territory is not deleted.
This is the expected behavior.
For the sales territory to be deleted, you need to click again on Derive territory from the Action button, then the territory will be deleted.
Derive territory , Action, Account, Territory, Sales Data , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-CRM-TM , Territory Management , How To