When logged in with French Canadian language, a symbol is displayed instead of an accented character, when the accented character is used in the Job Requisition title.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: the Job Requisition title has one or more accented characters, i.e. Conseiller - développement des talents.
- Go to Job Requisitions
- Go to Job Req Conseiller - développement des talents
- Click on Candidates
- Application workbench > ensure "Interview Result" is enabled in Display Options
- Hover over "Interview Result"
- Click on the Print Icon
- New pop up window appears
- Candidate Ratings: Conseiller - d�veloppement des talents is displayed instead of Candidate Ratings: Conseiller - développement des talents
This has been confirmed to be a defect.
The issue will be fixed with the new b2105 release: 16th of April in Preview and 21st of May in Production.
This will also fix any issues when any special characters or accented characters are used in the Job Requisition Title.
Job Requisition Title, Accented Character, Accent, Error, Symbol , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem