You have reassigned some Project hours from one Project Task to another, but the reassignment status remains "In Process" for several hours or days.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Go to the Time and Expenses view.
- Search for the relevant Time and Expenses task.
- See that the Reassignment Status column is showing a symbol of two arrows.
- Click on the symbol.
You can see that Reassignment Status is In Process. In the Administrative Data, you can also see the Triggered On date, that shows since when the system is trying to process the reassignment.
The system tried to process the reassignment requests several times, and was not successful. Then it tried to finish the processing to set the status to erroneous, but this was as well not successful because the corresponding expense items might have been locked by another user, most probably due to project invoicing activities.
To solve the issue, you can do the following:
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Delayed Business Object Processing view.
- Select from the dropdown menu "All Interrupted Delayed Business Object Processing".
- Select the lines that contain Object Name as "Project Expense Reassignment Requisition".
- Click on the Restart button.
This should retrigger the process and solve the issue.
In Process, Status, stuck, Time and Expenses, Project Task, reassignment , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , How To