You have added the Internal Comment in the General tab for the Customer Invoice, and you expect to see this note on the Invoice Template.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Search for ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Customer Invoice).
- Navigate to the General tab, Internal Comment note is maintained.
- Click on Preview, Internal Comment note does not appear.
Once Output template is used for external customers and the Internal Comment is supposed to be only visible to the internal team, it should not be shared with external customer, hence, it is not available in the template.
This is the expected behavior.
If you want to maintain a note in the Customer Invoice Teamplate, it's necessary to use the Customer Information. It will appear in the XML, hence available in the template.
Internal Comment, Customer Invoice, Template, XML, Customer Information , KBA , SRD-CRM-INV , Customer Invoicing , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To