- When exporting the list contents to CSV, all attributes are exported for sub-objects and not only the ones that are displayed in the property sheet.
- A whole bunch of extra fields in the header. It is a lot of extra information which is of no use to the typical business user.
- There may be intermittent page breaks which are not consistent with the file header, causing parsing issues which require a lot of manual work to fix.
- Every data should appear in a dedicated single column in Excel.
- It applies to varius model types.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7
SAP PowerDesigner 16.7
cmr, portal, 824247, CR824247, CR#824247 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.