If the address country is changed and the VAT number has already been entered in the customer master/vendor master/BP, the VAT number needs to be checked because the standard system behavior is the following regarding the VAT number and the country:
- If Address and Tax Country are the same then field KNA1-STCEG/LFA1-STCEG is used
- If Address and Tax Country are different then field KNAS-STCEG/LFAS-STCEG is used
If the same VAT number needs to be used for the other country, the VAT number needs to be stored in the KNAS/LFAS table.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
country, VAT number, customer, vendor, BP, LFA1, LFAS, KNA1, KNAS , KBA , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.