- How to connect to a different client hosted on a single S4/HANA Server?
- How to connect to the Development and Quality clients that are created on the same S4/HANA server?
- What data service URL to use if multiple clients hosted on the same S4/HANA Server?
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
- You need to add ?sap-client=<client-number> to the end of the URL when creating a connection in SAP Analytics Cloud. For example: https://<S4HANAServer>:<443>?sap-client=200.
- You can refer the user guide for creating Import Data Connection to SAP S/4HANA for more information.
Please note: when adding multiple parameters, those after the first question mark should be preceded by an ampersand &
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Analytics Cloud, SAC, Import Connection, S4/HANA , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Authentication / Login , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , How To