In the "Queuing Operation" of "Work Center Object Page" app, production orders with status TECO(Technically Completed) are displayed.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to "Work Center Object Page"
- Checking "Queuing Operation".
Production Orders with status "Technically Completed" can still be confirmed. It's common that orders are set to status Technically Completed, literally from a technical perspective, while operators might still confirm work for those orders.
If an operation has status "released" and no execution start date/time has yet been recorded, these orders do appear and will still appear in the list.
Thus, this is standard behavior that the production orders with status TECO are displayed in the list.
If these orders are not expected to be displayed in the list, we suggest using one of the following workarounds:
- Make sure that all the operations are confirmed (or the entire order at header level) before the orders are technically completed.
- Set orders that are technically completed to "Closed".
- Use the "Manage Production Operations" app instead of the "Work Center" object page:
a. Filter by Work Center.
b. Filter by Status (excluding all orders with status Technically Completed).
c. Sort and/or group the list as needed.
d. Save these settings as a variant (with a tile on the launchpad).
Work center, Work Center Object Page, production order, teco, technically Completed, Queuing Operation , KBA , PP-FIO-BD , Fiori UI for Work Center , PP-FIO-SFC , Fiori UI for Production Orders , PP-BD-WKC , Work Center , Problem