You have a sales document where a contact is maintained and in its Contacts tab you do not see the contact communication fields (like phone, etc.) displayed, it is blank.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the sales document ABC (where ABC is the ID of a sales document, like an opportunity for example) that has an Account DEF maintained (DEF is the ID of the account).
- Go to Contacts tab.
- You see the contact GHI name (GHI the name of a contact of Account DEF) but fields such as 'phone' and 'mobile' are blank.
Fields like Department, Function, Phone, Mobile and E-mail are relationship dependent; they are not maintained for the account DEF in the 'Relationships' tab of contact GHI.
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Contacts view.
- Open the Contact GHI.
- Go to its Relationships tab (you might need to include this via Adaptation Mode).
- Click in the Add button.
- Maintain the information you want to display for each account the contact works with.
Department ; Function ; Phone ; Mobile ; E-mail ; Contact ; Sales Document ; Opportunity ; Lead ; Account ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , LOD-CRM-CON , Contact , How To