When you preview the Sales Order Form, the Freight description is missing.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Open the Sales Order XYZ (XYZ represents the sales order number).
- Select Preview button.
- System is not showing the Freight Description.
The pricing procedure has Freight maintained but, it is not marked to be shown on item level or in item print form.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Project view.
- Select the respective implementation project.
- Click the Open Activity list button.
- Navigate to the Fine-Tune step.
- Open the fine tuning activity Configure Price Strategy.
- Click the Configure Pricing Procedure hyperlink.
- Set the Freight to be shown on Item Level.
- Save your changes.
The Freight will appear on your form.
Freight; Form; Sales Orders; Price Strategy , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , How To