Special formatting applied in the Item description like changing the text to Bold, Italic, Underline or inserting bulleted/numbered list doesn't reflect in the Class Summary Information.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Learning Administration > Learning Activities > Items
- Search for the Item ID or Title of the course
- Look for Description from the Item Details tab
- Click the Translate icon
- Edit the text and change it to Bold, Italic, Underline or insert bulleted/numbered list
- Click Save and Close
- Now from the user side, go to Learning > Find Learning
- Search for an Instructor-Led Item with available Class where you made changes in the Item Description
- Click See Classes
- Click Class to view details
- Special formatting applied in the Item description didn't take effect
As per Engineering Team, this is an expected behavior as the HTML formatting only applies in the Item Description.
We recommend that you submit an enhancement request. For more information, please refer to this KBA 2090228 - How to Submit Ideas for SAP SuccessFactors Products.
Item Description, Class Details, Summary Information, Special Formatting, Bold, Italic, Underline, Bulleted List, Numbered List, HTML , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , How To