When checking on a user's Content Status for a Content Object of an Item, the Finished is checked but the Complete section does not have data.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Item
- Create a Content Object and set a Mastery Score
- Associate the Content Object to the Item and set a Mastery Score at the Item level
- Set appropriate values for getting completion for the Item such as Add to History on Pass
- Assign the Item
- Attempt to complete the Content Object(s) so that the Item would then move to Learning History
- If Mastery Score is set at either or both Content Object or Item level and the content does not send a score but sends completion, the system will not accept the completion
- The Mastery Score was initially at the Item level and Content Object level but was deleted. The Item was not reassigned to existing users which then did not reset the content progression which means that the Mastery Score is still present in the backend.
Mastery Score should not be used unless it was specifically part of the design of the content. Not all content is coded to send a score or send a correct score.
If the Content Object details do show Finished, then the content "lesson_status" sent a completion or passed but the score value sent by the content did not meet the Mastery Score.
- Proceed to Learning Administration > Content > Content Objects
- Search for the Content Object(s) associated to the Item
- In the Summary section, remove the value in the Mastery Score field so it's null
- Proceed to Learning Activities > Items > Search for the Item
- Access the Item record and to the Online Content tab
- Click on the Settings (Gear) option and in the Completion tab, delete the Mastery Score
- You need to Save the changes at the Online Content tab and when prompted to reassign, it must be reassigned to everyone.
- Once reassigned, it resets the user's progress which then deletes the Mastery Score value that was associated when the initial assignment was made
There could still be issues with the content code itself not sending proper completions. Content is developed by 3rd parties to be used in Learning and thus outside the scope of Support to troubleshoot them.
content, object, scorm, aicc, completion, complete, finished, score, mark, check, item, reassign, mastery, sf, lms , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem