- Inbound Delivery created by DESADV IDoc displays a different sort sequence of the line items
- Items in the Inbound Delivery are created in a different sort order than they are in the corresponding IDoc
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Desadv, DELVRY07, IDOC_INPUT_DESADV1, E1EDL24, LIPS, Inbound Delivery, VL33N, VL32N, ME_CONFIRMATION_VIA_EDI , KBA , LE-SHP-GF-EDI , EDI/ALE Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.