You are trying to complete a Service Order and then the following warning message appears:
Order items not fulfilled; service conf. for item AA does not exist. (AA is the Line Item ID).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Orders work center.
- Go to the Service Order Processing view.
- Search for XYZ (XYZ represents the Service Order ID).
- Click on Submit, then Complete Service Execution.
- Click OK.
- Warning message appears: Order items not fulfilled; service conf. for item AA does not exist.
Service Confirmation was created, however, it does not have reference on Service Order Items.
In usual cases, the Service Confirmation is created with reference to the Service Order Items. Once this is released and invoiced, the communication will update the Service Order with the invoicing status.
There are two options that are able to proceed in this case:
- It's necessary to cancel the Customer Invoice, then cancel the Service Confirmation. Create a new Service Confirmation and invoice this.
- In case the cancellation for the Customer Invoice is not feasible in your business scenario, you can:
- Open the Service Order XYZ.
- Click on Confirm Execution button, this will create another Service Confirmation that will have the reference to the Service Order Items and create the link between them.
- You can set the Quantity as 0 (zero).
- Release this.
- You can then, click on Complete Execution button.
Service Order, Complete, Complete Execution, Service Confirmation, Not fulfilled , KBA , AP-SVO-SO , Service Order , How To