- SAP_WORKFLOW_REORG (report RSWWCLEAR) gets cancelled in SM37. A 'TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED' runtime error can be found in the joblog as well as ST22.
Category Resource bottleneck
Runtime Errors TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED
Short text No more memory available to add rows to an internal table. What happened?
An attempt was made to add rows to an internal table. There was no
memory available for this however.
Source Code Extract
>>>>> DELETE lt_stack_tmp WHERE wi_id IS NOT INITIAL. Active Calls/Events No. Ty. Program Include Line Name 4 METHOD CL_SWF_UTL_DEFAULT_TRACE======CP CL_SWF_UTL_DEFAULT_TRACE======CM00R CL_SWF_UTL_DEFAULT_TRACE=>DELETE_OUTDATED_TRACE 3 FUNCTION SAPLSWF_TRC_DIALOG LSWF_TRC_DIALOGU11 SWF_TRC_DELETE_REMOVABLE_ALL 2 METHOD RSWWCLEAR RSWWCLEAR LCL_DELETE_TRACES=>EXECUTE 1 EVENT RSWWCLEAR RSWWCLEAR START-OF-SELECTION
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA 1610 (SAP_BASIS 7.51)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 for SAP S/4HANA (SAP_BASIS 7.52)
- ABAP PLATFORM 1809 - Application Server ABAP (SAP_BASIS 7.53)
- ABAP PLATFORM 1909 - Application Server ABAP (SAP_BASIS 7.54)
- ABAP PLATFORM 2009 - Application Server ABAP (SAP_BASIS 7.55)
- ABAP PLATFORM 2021 - Application Server ABAP (SAP_BASIS 7.56)
WF_GDPR, SWF_WORKFLOW, SWF_TRC, RSWWCLEAR, CL_SWF_UTL_DEFAULT_TRACE=>DELETE_OUTDATED_TRACE, CL_SWF_UTL_DEFAULT_TRACE, SWF_TRC_DELETE_REMOVABLE_ALL,
LCL_DELETE_TRACES=>EXECUTE, CL_SWF_UTL_DEFAULT_TRACE======CP, CL_SWF_UTL_DEFAULT_TRACE======CM00R , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.