- When packing the inbound delivery an additional packaging line item is being added to the delivery with the status of 'goods movement relevant'
- Packaging line items on the delivery have Goods Movement status 'A' which means that goods movement is relevant
- Goods Movement status (VBUP-WBSTA) blank or not relevant is expected for packaging line items
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Inbound Delivery, VBUP-WBSTA, VL32N, Goods movement status, confirmation of service, TVSHP-SPE_INB_VL_MM, packaging material, packaging line item , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-LA , Inbound Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.