Error No check exists that meets the selection criteria when selection option Checks from the payment run chosen in app Create Positive Pay Files
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Reproducing the Issue
After you create a payment run, you can extract the checks in it and export the result using SAP Multi-Bank Connectivity. The business process is as follows:
Open the Manage Automatic Payments app.
Create a payment run.
Open the Create Positive Pay Files app.
Select Checks from the payment run in the General selections section and enter the run date and the ID for the payment run.
Enter a payment medium format and select SAP Multi-Bank Connectivity in the Output control section.
- Prerequisite to execution of Create Positive Pay Files is that Check is created for payment
- Incorrect ID used in app Create Positive Pay Files
- In app Manage Automatic Payment for payment
- View Log check the ID for the Payment medium run 19.02.2021 00006B
- See also Display Related Check Info for Payment Log Output of Check in app Manage Outoing Checks
- App Create Positive Pay Files enter ID of payment medium
Create Positive Pay Files, check, FCHX, US_POSIPAY , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , Problem