Admin is restricted to few domains only, however, the Exam Item Analisys (CSV) report does bring Exams outside his restriction.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
Scenario Set up:
- User ID: TEST_USER
- User Domain: PUBLIC
- Exam ID: TEST_EXAM
- Exam Domain: EXAM_DOMAIN (level 0)
- Course ID: TEST_COURSE
- Course Domain: EXAM_DOMAIN (level 0)
- Admin ID: TEST_ADMIN
- Admin Domain: NEW-PUBLIC (level 0)
- Domain assigned to each Admin Role:
- ROLE1 (NEW-PUBLIC (level 0))
- ROLE2 (NEW-PUBLIC (level 0))
- Permission Restriction set for the Roles above:
- ROLE1 - Security Domain Group ID: SDG1
- ROLE2 - Security Domain Group ID: SDG2
- Security Domain Groups set up:
- DMN1 (level 0);
- DMN2 (level 0);
- DMN3 (level 0);
- SD1 (level 0);
- NEW-PUBLIC (level 0);
List all the troubleshooting steps: ( to confirm this is not a config, not a data setup issue)
- Create the Domains listed above (they are all Level 0 domains);
- Import the attached excel with the Roles set up;
- Assign the Course to User: TEST_USER
- In the user side, complete the item;
- Log in using the Admin TEST_ADMIN;
- Go to Reports;
- Search Exam;
- Access Report Exam Item Analysis (CSV) - ID 461;
- Run it without filters
- Download the results
- Find the Exam TEST_EXAM in it.
Engineering team fixed the report issue in b2105 release.
For the time period until we get to b2105, they shared the fixed report, which is found attached to this KB.
Please be cautious while importing this report to avoid overwriting the Standard one.
Assessments, Exam, Report, INC0297913, LRN-105985, Report Restriction, Exam Restriction , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem