After installing SP07 of Focused Build (SAPK-20007INSTOST), you observe in /nST22 syntax errors in line 1 reporting "Method GET_SPRINTS_4_WAVE does not exist" or "Method GET_SPRINTS_4_WAVE is not declared or inherited in class". Mentioned dumps appear in /nST22, for example:
- While trying to open a WP in "My Work Packages" app (it keeps "Loading Data").
- While trying to select a document type (i.e. Requirement) in "Mass Change Operation" app (there are no options available).
- After SPAU clearing during implementation of Technical collective note for ST-OST 200 SP07 (2955731).
Dumps (in /nST22) could be related to different programs, for example:
- Associated with class /SALM/CL_EXT_INTEG_API
- Associated with class /SALM/CL_GRID_AS
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 (ST-OST 200 SP07)
GET_SPRINTS_4_WAVE, /SALM/CL_EXT_INTEG_API, /SALM/CL_GRID_AS, /SALM/CL_CRMUI5_SERVICE_DATA, /SALM/CL_MC_DPC_EXT, Focused Build, SP07 , KBA , /salm/cl_ext_integ_outbound , SV-SMG-OST-FB-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.