When maintaining value of Head office field in BP apps, the following error messages display in the system:
- Message no. CMD_API024: "Do not enter current account for head office".
- Message no. F2083: "Head office <Customer number> <Company code> does not exist".
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a BP app (such as Maintain Business Partner app).
- Select a BP(Customer 1).
- Select the Customer(Fin)/FLCU00 role.
- Enter to Company Code session.
- Maintain value of Head office field (Customer 2).
- For error message CMD_API024, the value of Head office field (Customer 2) is same as the Customer number (Customer 1).
- For error message F2083, the value of Head office field (Customer 2) doesn't exist in the company code you choose.
If you would like to maintain the value of Head office field, you should make sure:
- The customer number (Customer 2) maintained in Head office exists in the Company Code you choose.
- The customer number (Customer 2) maintained in Head office cannot be the same as the Customer you are changing (Customer 1).
S4_PC, SAP S/4HANA CLOUD, LO-MD-BP, BP, Customer, Company Code, Head office, CMD_API024, F2083 , KBA , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , Problem