- There is a limit to the number of columns that can be added to Story query.
- Story query designer is not allowing the addition of columns beyond 120 fields in preview & 30 fields in Production.
- Difference in the column limits which can be added to a data source in Preview & Production environments
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
PAquerydesigner Column Guardrails Preview Fields limit Production Fields limit 30 columns 120 columns , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC , People Analytics (Analytics Cloud for SF) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.