You are unable to find Payment Method Wire Transfer in the Customer Master Data. Or, when you are processing Migration of Customers, the system reports an error 'Payment Method not valid: Wire Transfer'.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Receivables work center.
- Go to Customers view.
- Show All Customers and search ABC(ABC represents the Customer ID).
- Click on Edit and select Financial Data.
- Open the value hlep of Payment Method, you are unable to find Wire Transfer.
- Go to Business Configuartion work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Search and open Migration of Customers activity.
- Click on Migrate customers using the migration tool.
- Execute migration and you see an error 'Payment Method not valid: Wire Transfer'.
Payment method Wire Transfer is available only for Supplier master data and not Customer master data. Only when the account is a mixed account (Customer+ Supplier), payment method Wire Transfer is available in Customer master data.
System works as designed.
Customer, Payement Method, Wire Transfer , KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , Problem