You have created an Expense Report via Concur. You have assigned different Projects/ Project Tasks at Item levels and Header level.
In the Journal entry of the Expense Report, you see only the Project/ Project Task assignment which is maintained at Header level for the Items.
The Project/ Project Task assignment is wrong.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Expense Reports subview in the Concur view.
- Search for Expense Report Key ABC (ABC is the Expense Report Key ID) and select it.
- Click Download Original JSON File.
On checking the JSON file, you can see that the Header assignment is to the Project Task DEF (DEF is the Project Task ID)
At item levels,
Item 1 is to Project task DEF-NN (DEF-NN is any other Project Task ID)
Item 3 is to Project task HIJ-NN (HIJ-NN is any other Project Task ID)
- Click View and select Journal Entry.
- The Journal entry ID is KLM.
- There are two line items posting to the G/L-Account XYZ (XYZ is the G/L-Account ID).
- Both of these are getting assigned to the Project Task DEF.
The cause of the issue is the information sent in allocationCustom4Code in allocation tag for the cost object.
This was maintained by customer to have only data from header to be passed over in to the Business ByDesign system.
The customer should check the settings for the allocationCustom4Code and correct it.
Expense report, journal entry, Concur integration, project task , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem