The purpose of this article is to explain the MDF Talent Pools UI and how to configure it.
As part of the b1705 SuccessFactors release, the MDF Talent Pools UI was redesigned and now it is aligned with Fiori standards. The new UI also introduces filtering and sorting options for Talent Pools and Nominations, also allowing the customer to configure their own specific criteria. In addition, it also includes Performance enhancements, like lazy loading of Talent Pools, which removes the previously recommended maximum number of Talent Pools.
Talent Pools list
When entering the Talent Pools page, the list of Talent pools will be displayed. In this page, you can take several actions, such as:
- Sort the list by Talent Pool Name or by Owner;
- Filter the list based on Talent Pool attributes;
- Add a new Talent Pool;
- Show and Edit an existing Talent Pool;
- Delete an existing Talent Pool;
- Click on the Talent Pool to view and manage its nominations.
For more information, please visit the Wiki Article: MDF Talent Pools - UI overview
KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-POS , Position Imports, Sync, Tiles etc. , How To