The issue reported in an SAP SuccessFactors module cannot be recreated by product support.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- All Supported Modules
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the instance
- Follow the steps provided by the customer.
- The error/behavior reported is not exhibited, therefore support is not able to replicate the reported issue.
Possible causes include server performance, browser type/version, platform compatibility, supportability, server time, screen resolution, etc..
- The reported issue cannot be replicated by support. As a result, it will not be possible to find the root cause of the problem, thus the case is set for closure.
- In case the error/behavior is exhibited again, a new support case must be created with new examples & screen shots, steps to reproduce the issue, and timestamp.
sf, success factors, unable, can't, cannot replicate, replication, reproduce, can't recreate , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem