It is not possible to change (delete & then add) Sold-to Party in a ticket because fields (Name, etc.) are grayed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ABC (ABC represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Involved Parties facet.
- Delete Sold-to Party.
- Click Add button.
- Select Sold-to Party from the dropdown.
- Name and other fields are grayed out and you cannot add different Sold-to Party.
Work Progress status on some of the items is already set to Finished.
In such a case, the aggregated status on the ticket is also Finished, and Sold-To Party (Buyer Party) becomes read only.
service request, ticket, status, finished, sold-to, buyer, party, involved party, add, grayed out, greyed out, read only, edit, delete , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem