- A specific user is facing an error message upon data validation while trying to import a flat file into a planning model:
"Failed to perform full data validation".
- Users with Admin rights did not get the error.
SAP Analytics Cloud version 2020.21.14
Reproducing the Issue
1. Connect to the SAC tenant
2. Open the model
3. Upload the excel file "file.xlsx" as new import job
4. Map missing columns
5. Click on Validation to validate the data
This issue is identified as a product defect.
This is planned to be fixed on SAC version 2021.03.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, import, job, validation , KBA , LOD-ANA-DE , SAC Data Wrangling , Problem