C4C Outgoing Message for Business Partner Replication fails with "External code for PartyRoleCode ABC of Map Group 03 could not be determined" error.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Create or change an existing Business Partner.
- Save it.
- Go to Web Service Message Monitoring under Administrator Work center.
- Search for the Service Interface.
- You will be able to see the error.
Code List Mapping is not maintained for ABC as Local Code under PartyRoleCode Local Data Type Name.
You need to add ABC as Local Code (under PartyRoleCode Local Data Type Name) and map it to the respective External Code as below:
- Go to Overview under Business Configuration Work center.
- Search for Code List Mapping.
- Open the Code List Mapping for Integration with External Applications and Solutions Activity.
- Click on Maintain Code List Mapping.
- Under Code List Mapping Definition, filter for "PartyRoleCode" Local Data Type Name and "SAP On Premise Integration" Mapping Group.
- Select it.
- Add ABC as Local Code and map it to the respective External Code.
- Save it.
PartyRoleCode, Map Group, Business Partner, Code List Mapping. , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To