If a contact from the exception list is removed after the availability date expires it's reselected in a later activity below error occurs
- Error: Some records are not available because they are being retrieved. These data records are available again as soon as the retrieval process is complete
- Desktop Connection automatically loads the account, contact relationship, and contact person into the exception list from CRM and synchronizes them for a specific period of time. After the availability date in the issue list expires, Desktop Connection removes the accounts, contact relationships, and contacts from the exception list.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- Desktop Connection for SAP CRM
- Desktop Connection for SAP CRM, enterprise edition
"Search in SAP CRM", local storage (sales book) , KBA , CRM-BF-DCN , Desktop Connection for SAP CRM , CRM-BF-DCN-CLN , Desktop Connection for SAP CRM - Client , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.