- Error: "Exceed maximum number of users supported" occurs when importing more than 30 Users/Teams to dimension Read/Write properties via Excel file
- The issue happens when turning on Data Access Control
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.21.14
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon SAC.
- Open a model.
- Turn on Data Access Control under Rights / Access panel.
- Go to Data Management.
- Import more than 30 Users/Teams to dimension Read/Write properties via Excel file
Please check the online help of Importing Data into Public Dimensions
Quote as below
"You can import DAC information for up to 30 names per row of data. Both user and team names are supported, but team names need to be prefixed with the keyword “TEAM:”. For example: TEAM:ABCTEAM."
We suggest that you create an enhancement request and submit it in our influence page if you need this limitation to be enhanced.
SAP Analytics Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Exceed maximum number of users supported, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM-DAC , Data Access Control , Problem