In SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC), there is no option to choose to use the update mode or the overwrite mode when you export data to S4HANA cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
If SAC data is 10, S/4 data is 20. When you first export data from SAC to S/4, it writes 2 records in S/4 data, one -10, the other 20.
When you export the second time, it writes 2 records in S/4 data, one -10, the other 10. At S/4 side, it always show the latest version.
So it's always like the overwrite mode.
This is the designed behavior.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-PLI , Planning Integration (BPC,S/4,IBP...) , How To