You are not able to add Direct Debit to your Solution Scope.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the respective project.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Step 4 - Questions.
- Expand Cash Flow Management.
- Expand Payment and Liquidity Management.
- Select Payment Methods.
- Mark checkbox with the question 'Do you want to use direct debit to receive payments from your customers?'
- Go to the Review tab.
- Click Accept Preselected Answers.
- Click Finish.
A pop-up-notification appears:
'Currently unable to finalize these scope changes; some of your decisions would cause inconsistencies in your fine-tuning settings or the productive data.
If error messages are displayed, resolve them before you proceed.'
This issue can occur due to existing manual entries of Payment Methods under Global Settings for Payment activity.
The Payment Method needs to be removed from Global Settings for Payment:
- Go to the Business Configuration activity.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Find Global Settings for Payment.
- Click Open.
- Click Prioritize payment methods.
- Remove entries for ID 8 and 15.
- Click Save.
After this is done the question regarding Direct Debit can be scoped.
Direct Debit, scope, project scope, payment method , KBA , scope , direct debit , project scope , payment method , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To