Unable to select the Date Range for Feb 2021 in the below portlets:
- My Workflow requests page
- Manage Pending Hire
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Workflow
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Integration Suite
Reproducing the Issue
In ‘My workflow request page’
- On employee’s home screen, select Approve Requests
- Go to filter option
- Under Initiate Date Range try to select a data range for February.
- Note that dates are selected properly, but system doesn´t apply the filter
In Manage Pending Hire
1. Navigate to Manage Pending Recruits.
2. Select "Onboarding" from drop down.
3. Filter "Start Date" - Select dates in month of Feb 2021 - Using calendar option.
4. Notice that the dates are not selected in the field
This is a known issue.
- Engineering team is investigating the issue.
- KBA will be updated on further updates.
Manually type in the date as per format of other months. For example, in English UK, manually type in the dates "8 Feb 2021 - 10 Feb 2021" & the field will pick it up. Issue is only while clicking on the dates from calendar.
February 2021, date, date range, my workflow request, manage pending hire , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , Problem