- Wrong Commercial Installation number is linked to an installation number
- Wrong contract is linked to my installation number in the support portal
- How to change the Commercial Installation listed for an installation number
- How to update the installation so the new contract is linked
- How to change the products or contracts available for an installation number
- New contract was signed but installation still has the old contract linked
How do I remove the old Commercial Installation number from my company's installation numbers?
- Installation Management application is still showing the old Commercial Installatino number for my installations
- Why is the product drop-down missing products?
- Why does the product drop-down list result in a No Data message?
- Do I need to request a new installation number to pick up our new contract?
- Our company purchased new licenses but they aren't available with our installation numbers
- Changed our contract and need a new installation number for the new licenses
- The old commercial number is still listed on the installation number
- The wrong installation number is listed on our installation numbers in Installation Management
- Can we update the commercial installation number on an existing installation or do we need to create a new installation number?
k-install , comm install , SAP Contracts , SAP OM , licensing , invoice , sales order , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SYS , System Data , XX-SER-LIKEY-SYB , Sybase Products , XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ , Business Objects Products , XX-SER-LIKEY , License keys for SAP systems , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.