- Objects can only be archived if they have "Cancelled" or "Completed" and after the residence time has expired.
- There are some open documents that do not reach these statuses, they remain in previous states (In Process/ In Planning / In Execution) even after the tour has been completed and FSD has been created.
- You would like to understand when the objects are closed for archiving and how to achieve the object completeness.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- S/4HANA 1709 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1809 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1909 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 2020 with embedded Transportation Management
completeness close closing archive archiving freight document documents order orders units transportation magament , KBA , TM-BF-ARC , Archiving , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.