You have activated the Business Function /shcm/ee_bp_1.
You are triggering the NEW synchronization between employees and Business Partners in an S/4HANA system with the solution documented in note 2340095.
During the process you found one or more doubts or problems.
Proceed to the resolution section of this FAQ -Frequently Asked Questions- article for the answers of the following:
- How to find more information about this new model for HR-BP synchronization.
- The system currently has a lower relase than 2020 and the business function /shcm/ee_bp_1 is missing.
- Error message /SHCM/EMPLOYEE_BL220 BP Grouping missing.
- The sync report does not generate or add role Vendor/Supplier.
- The identificator HCM001 (Employee ID) is missing.
- The synchronization is generating an additional BP with role BUP010 Employment. I do not want to generate it.
- It is not possible to change the user linked to the BP. Although the user entry is limited in PA infotype 0105, the BP is not updated or an error is generated in SLG1.
- Is it possible the Business Partner will have the same ID / number as the HR employee (PERNR)?
- When the new business partners in role 'Vendor' are created, a number from an internal number range is taken. However, I would like the number to be equal to the employee number(PERNR) corresponding to the contract, or I would like the number to be taken from a number range other than the default for BP in role employees.
- I am converting my system to S/4HANA and have a lot of questions about this process. They are specifically about the customer-vendor integration (CVI) to S/4HANA.
- I have questions about the customizing view TBZ_V_EEWA_SRC.
- How are user's department and function mapped from HR?
- The report does not update user's company address which can be checked in tcode SU01.
Mandatory: Business Function /SHCM/EE_BP_1 is ON.
If the business function is OFF, please go to note 2578294 where you can find the FAQ to the old synchronization model.
- S/4HANA OnPremise edition.
SHCM_EE_INTEGRATION BUPA_SYNC /SHCM/RH_SYNC_BUPA_EMPL_SINGLE /SHCM/RH_SYNC_BUPA_FROM_EMPL, USER_ADDR, iDoc, ALE, LSMW, HCM001, BUP010 , KBA , CA-HR-S4-OP-BP , HCM Business Partner Integration , CA-HR-S4 , Cross-Application HCM Objects in S/4HANA , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.