Password reset link is getting redirected to SSO despite clicking on the link for the first time and not having reset their password in the past.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Email Services
- Filter "(ONB) External User Welcome Message Template" Templates
- Click on the hyperlink which is redirecting the external candidate to reset password page ([[PasswordResetUrl]] - Token)
- You will be redirected to the SSO or Login Page
The candidate is unable to reset the password because of the Password Reset Link Expiry setting.
To increase the Reset Password Link Expiration days. Kindly follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to Admin Centre > Password & Login Policy Settings
- Find “Set Welcome Password and Reset Password link expiration (in days)” and increase the number of days in the dialog box
- Click on Set Password and Login Policy
Password Reset Link, SSO redirect, Password Link Expired , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EML , Notifications , Bug Filed