- Templates are not available in Content Store.
- Content Store is empty (There are no stories.)
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SuccessFactors HXM Suite
People Analytics Report Story
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Navigate to Analytics&Reporting > Report center
- Click the Import Button > Go to Content Store > There are no stories.
There is no license for EC since these templates are currently for Employee Central based schema see https://blogs.sap.com/2021/01/12/content-store-now-available-for-people-analytics-stories/?preview_id=1254819
- The user does not have the Story Admin permission assigned to them in RBP.
- Employee Central schemas are not available in Report Story.
- There must be an EC license.
- Check if the user running the Report Story has permission to Story Admin.
- Check if Employee Central schemas are available in Report Story. If not, create a new job passing all mandatory attributes and select job type as "Save Changes To Report Configuration Object Job" see People Analytics - few of the schema missing while creating new report stories
Schema, report story, SAC, PAEE, people analytics, embedded addition, missing schema, Employee Central , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC , People Analytics (Analytics Cloud for SF) , Problem