- Templates are not available in Content Store.
- Content Store is empty (There are no stories.)
SuccessFactors HXM Suite
People Analytics Report Story
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Navigate to Analytics&Reporting > Report center
- Click the Import Button > Go to Content Store > There are no stories.
There is no license for EC since these templates are currently for Employee Central based schema see https://blogs.sap.com/2021/01/12/content-store-now-available-for-people-analytics-stories/?preview_id=1254819
- The user does not have the Story Admin permission assigned to them in RBP.
- Employee Central schemas are not available in Report Story.
- There must be an EC license.
- Check if the user running the Report Story has permission to Story Admin.
- Check if Employee Central schemas are available in Report Story. If not, create a new job passing all mandatory attributes and select job type as "Save Changes To Report Configuration Object Job" see People Analytics - few of the schema missing while creating new report stories
Schema, report story, SAC, PAEE, people analytics, embedded addition, missing schema, Employee Central , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-PRV , Provisioning Changes , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core 2011