You are copying multiple values from an excel sheet and pasting them into any value help selection in a report. All the values do not paste completely, only one value displays.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open an Excel sheet where there are multiple values
- Copy(Ctrl C) the multiple values all at once, 57692;52535;56783 etc
- Go to Business Analytics Work Center
- Go to Design Reports view
- Search for any report and open
- Paste them into any value help selection in the report
- All the values do not paste completely
The "Show Description" feature is switched on in the selection pane (icon on top of selection pane).
You need to switch off the "Show Description" feature and then paste the values.
Copy, Paste, Show Description, Multiple Values, Paste into Value Help, Copy from Excel, Excel Sheet, Value Help, Selection, Excel , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem