You notice that SMS sent via a workflow rule for tickets, are not displayed in the Ticket Interactions tab.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- Navigate to Interactions tab.
- Notice that the SMS sent by the workflow rule is not displayed.
This is the system expected behavior.
This feature is not supported in the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive;
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/services/innovation.html#contact-us.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
SMS, Service, Ticket, Service Request, C4C, Ticket Interactions, Interactions, Not Displayed, Not Shown, Not Available, Workflow, Workflow Rule, Message, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To