- When trying to send a dynpro with too much data, a termination occurs. The screen output area is too small. The trace files of the application servers contain error outputs:
D *** ERROR => DiagoTable : not enough space to create a new table object.
In addition, work process terminations can take place due to memory overwrites:
Y *** ERROR => PERM block header defect
Y *** ERROR => id DIAGAR
- Transactions cannot be started or they terminate when a screen is displayed. The system issues message 00 118 "Screen output area too small", or the work process terminates (signal 11).
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA 1909 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
screen output area too small, ztta/diag_area, message 00 118 , KBA , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , BC-ABA-SC , Dynpro and CUA engine , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.